We made this Gluten-Free Vegan Sponge Cake and shared it with our team. It was such a huge hit, we shared it with our families over Easter Brunch too, and everyone gobbled (wait... that's a Thanksgiving term) it up!!!
Serve up this delicious G-Free sponge cake with our Strawberry Cheesecake scooped right on top! No dairy, peanuts, or eggs either!
- 1.5 cups gluten free flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix dry ingredients together with whisk.
- Mix wet ingredients very well. Make well in dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly with wooden spoon.
- Pour mixture into 8 inch greased pan and cook for 45 minutes to an hour. Allow a few minutes to cool before serving.
- Whip 1 can refrigerated coconut cream with 1 tsp Stevia (or to taste).
- Top the cake with the whipped cream and Wink!
Serving Size - 1/8th Slice + Coconut Whipped Cream + 1 Scoop Wink
Calories - 400
Fat - 20.4g
Carbs - 54.2g
Sugar - 25.8g
Fiber - 5g
Protein - 4.5g