Guys, obviously we made super healthful blueberry pancakes for National Blueberry Pancake Day! We took our favorite 2-ingredient pancakes and made them into delicious blueberry pancakes! These are great to enjoy on the weekend, in your PJs, playing video games and relaxing.
- 2 eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup frozen organic wild blueberries
- Optional: 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon pure stevia extract (we think the bananas are sweet enough!)
- In a blender, blend up the eggs, bananas, and any of the optional ingredients.
- Once blended, pour the batter into a separate bowl and carefully mix in the blueberries. The batter might turn blue
- In a pan set to low-medium heat, heat a couple of tablespoons of coconut oil (or your oil of choice). Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan at a time, and heat until bubbles form on the outside of the pancake.
- Once the bubbles are formed and the pancake looks ready, give it a flip and cook for just a couple more minutes.
- Serve with your favorite flavor of Wink Frozen Desserts (we love Salted Caramel, Vanilla Bean, or Cinnamon Bun if you added cinnamon to the pancake batter), with a couple of pats of dairy-free butter, or with some maple syrup (sugar-free or not ;) )
Serving size - 1 pancake with 1 scoop of Wink. Recipe makes 4 servings
Calories - 97
Fat - 3g
Carbs - 14.3g
Fiber - 5.5g
Sugar - 4.8g
Protein - 5.5g