Lo and behold, another national holiday hits the social media stream. National Vanilla Cupcake Day is Saturday, November 10th, so let's celebrate with some awesome sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb Vanilla Cupcake treats!! Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia extract
- 1/2 cup melted then cooled coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 room-temperature eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond, coconut, and arrowroot flours, the baking soda, salt, and stevia. Mix well (can sift if desired).
- Slowly stir in the coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Add in the 4 egg
- Spread into a lined cupcake tin, until about 3/4 full (this batter WILL rise)
- Bake for 20 minutes, and then let cool before frosting
- We used Simple Mills Vanilla frosting, but you can use whatever frosting you'd like, including our homemade cashew frosting, which can be found here.
- Serve with Vanilla Bean Wink!
Serving Size - 1 cupcake (without frosting) with 1 scoop Vanilla Bean Wink. Recipe makes 10 cupcakes
Calories - 217
Fat - 17.2g
Carbs - 12.4g
Fiber - 6.7g
Sugar - 0g
Net Carbs - 5.7g
Protein - 6.5g