Getting a banana split after a day of fun is one of our favorite memories as kids. Here's a way to make the same childhood favorite even better, by creating a guilt-free version!
The dark chocolate provides a ton of flavonoids and antioxidants, the pecans provide amazing plant protein.
- Dark Chocolate
- Ripe banana
- Dairy-free whipped cream (can also whip up a can of chilled coconut cream)
- Dairy-free chocolate chips
- Vanilla Bean Wink
- Create a double boiler by placing a heat-proof bowl over a pot of simmering water. Melt the chocolate in this pot to create a natural, healthier chocolate sauce
- Split open ripe banana into your favorite bowl
- Scoop Vanilla Bean Wink right into the center of banana
- Top however you'd like! Check out the video to see how we decided to do it.
Serving size: 1 Banana Split
Calories - 487
Fat - 26.5g
Carbs - 64.4g
Fiber - 3.3g
Sugar - 11.1g
Protein - 6.1g