Banana Bread!!! Not just any banana bread - healthy, delicious, dairy-free and gluten-free banana bread!
This banana bread is honestly to-die-for. Follow the recipe below and top off with Cinnamon Bun Wink for the ultimate way to kickstart a lazy Sunday!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 1 tablespoon melted, not hot, coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients except the walnuts
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas. Then, add in all the other wet ingredients. Mix well
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Add in the walnut pieces at the end.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Serve with a scoop of Cinnamon Bun Wink!
Serving Size - 1/8th of the loaf, plus 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun
Calories - 218
Fat - 11.1g
Carbs - 24.9g
Fiber - 4.6g
Sugar - 14.9g
Protein - 7.2g