For the past few months, we’ve been diving into the ketogenic diet/lifestyle and diving a little deeper into what that entails. Obviously, going low-carb means cutting out sugars (both natural and processed). However, as we’ve proven in various recipe videos, it doesn’t mean completely cutting out joy!
Enter Good Dee’s. Deana from Good Dee’s reached out to us a while ago to figure out a way we can collaborate. When my low-carb husband heard about a cookie mix that’s low-carb, gluten free, and dairy free, he almost did a backflip.
Thank goodness he didn’t, otherwise we’d have to take a trip to the hospital #uncoordinated.
As all baking mixes do, this mix gives you instructions on what to add to make these delicious cookies. The original instructions call for the addition of 1 egg, but I wanted to keep this totally vegan, so we did 1 flax egg. These cookies turned out SO GREAT! They are DELICIOUS! Check out how to make these cookies in the video here!
- 1 package Good Dee’s Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax mixed with 3 tablespoons water, let set for 5 minutes)
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a bowl, just dump in all the ingredients and mix well
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet. We flattened the cookies slightly since we didn’t use any egg and didn’t know what shape they would come out in
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Very Important – LET THESE COOKIES COOL 100% before touching them!
- Make a sandwich with 1 scoop of Vanilla Bean Wink & 2 cookies. ENJOY!
1 cookie with 1 scoop Vanilla Bean Wink
Calories – 95
Fat – 6.5g
Carbs – 17g
Fiber – 5g
Sugar – 0g
Sugar Alcohol (Erythritol) – 9g
Protein – 4g