One day, I saw someone digging into a cookie cake at a pizza place. I thought to myself...that would be so much better if the entire thing was a cookie. A keto cookie. With Wink on top. So, let's get a nice keto cookie cake to bake!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Stevia extract
- 1 room temperature egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or in our case, chunks). We love Lindt 90% Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and line a 9-inch cake pan with cooking spray and parchment paper
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and stevia extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and vanilla + almond extracts.
- Combine the wet into the dry, and mix well. Add in the chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour into the cake pan and spread out evenly. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool before serving with a scoop of Cocoa-dough Wink!
Serving Size: 1 slice Cookie Cake with 1 scoop Wink. Recipe makes 8 servings
Calories - 215
Fat - 16.3g
Carbs - 12.4g
Fiber - 7.6g
Sugar - 0.5g
Protein - 9.2g