How do you properly celebrate Macadamia Nut Day?
Bake these Macadamia Nut Cookies!
We kept the sugar in this recipe super low, so the nuts really shine through. Let us know what you think of the recipe!!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle salt
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, almond butter, extracts, and egg.
- To the same bowl, add in the remaining ingredients except the macadamia nuts
- When all ingredients are well incorporated, mix in the macadamia nuts
- Form into smushed balls on a cookie sheet, and bake for 18-22 minutes
- Serve as a sandwich between 1 scoop of Vanilla Bean. Enjoy!!
Serving Size - 1 cookie. Recipe makes 16 cookies
Calories - 156
Fat - 15.3g
Carbs - 2.9g
Fiber - 1.5g
Sugar - 0.7g
Protein - 3.3g