Did you guys know that today (June 12th) is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day?!? We know, what an awesome holiday! And what better way to celebrate this seriously amazing holiday than by making some delicious Peanut Butter cookies!
The classic Peanut Butter cookie recipe calls for eggs, peanut butter, and sugar, and that's it! They come out super chewy and soft and delicious. Obviously, here at Wink, we had to switch things up a bit and make our Peanut Butter cookies sugar-free.
Check out this BEYOND simple recipe for a sugar-free, protein-filled Peanut Butter treat.
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a bowl, whisk the egg. Add in the stevia and vanilla, and whisk again
- Stir in the peanut butter, stirring well. That's it! That's the dough! You can add anything else at this point (chocolate chips would be DIVINE) if you'd like
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of cookie dough, and roll into a ball. Place onto a greased cookie sheet, and create a crosshatch pattern with the back of a fork. Repeat for the entire batch of dough
- Bake for 12-13 minutes. They will be slightly underdone when coming out of the oven, but will harden up.
- Serve with a scoop of Vanilla Bean Wink!
Serving size: 1 cookie with 1 scoop Vanilla Bean Wink. Recipe makes 12 servings
Calories - 158
Carbs - 8.4g
Fiber - 5.0g
Sugar - 2.0g
Protein - 7.4g