These nut butter balls are an amazing snack to have on hand throughout the week! I used Stevia in these to avoid using any kind of sugar. They're really fabulous!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1/4 teaspoon Stevia
- 3/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter, or nut butter of your choice!!
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together everything but the nut butter and vanilla extract.
- Add in the nut butter and vanilla extract, mixing everything together very well. Use your hands if necessary!
- Form the "dough" into balls, about 15 total for the entire recipe.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy whenever hunger and a sweet tooth strike!
Serving Size: 1 ball (about 1/15th of recipe)
Calories - 134
Fat - 9.3g
Carbs - 8.5g
Fiber - 3.1g
Sugar - 0.6g
Protein - 5.2g