Wink is naturally nut-free - we don't use any nuts or nut by-products in the creation of our delicious plant-based desserts. We really love our nut-free community, so we wanted to bring you a low-carb, sugar-free, vegan brownie and "peanut butter" treat!
We created a black bean brownie last year which was highly successful (and might I say, delicious); with some tweaks, we made it even healthier. Enjoy!
- 1 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 flax eggs - 2 tablespoons ground flax mixed with 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Make the flax eggs by mixing water with the ground flax meal, and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients, except the Sunflower Butter, to a food processor. Add in the flax egg. Pulse very well until everything comes together in a smooth "batter".
- In a greased pan, pour the batter from the food processor and spread evenly.
- With a knife, swirl around the Sunflower Butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Let cool before slicing up and serving with a scoop of (INSERT ICE CREAM)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION - Serving Size 1 brownie (makes 12) with 1 scoop Wink Frozen Desserts
Calories - 207
Carbs - 23.9g
Fiber - 8.9g
Sugar - 0.5g
Protein - 9g