Jordan, who handles all our marketing, came into the office the other day with these spectacular cookies. They were so amazing! Unfortunately, they contained an ingredient that Gabe was allergic to. Mrs. Wink wanted to share the goodies with her whole family (husband included) and wanted to play around with some cookie recipes.
These are are so great, they're soft and flakey at the same time. I suggest cooking them until they're JUST cooked, and let them cool well before eating. They last in the fridge for a few days as well. The peanut butter can be replaced with any other nut butter and they'd be amazing! They're also super simple to make, so you can whip them up whenever you're craving something chewy and nutty.
- 1.5 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and ground flaxseed. Mix well.
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together the coconut sugar, peanut butter, coconut oil, applesauce, and vanilla.
- When that's beautifully mixed together, incorporate the dry ingredients slowly and mix well.
- On a greased baking sheet, roll out little balls of dough. Using a fork, make the traditional crosshatch marks in the cookies
- Bake for 6-8 minutes - that's all these puppies take!
- Serve with a scoop or two of Caramel Candy Apple Wink for the ultimate midday snack
Serving Size: 2 cookies with 1 scoop Wink
Calories - 400
Fat - 23.3g
Carbs - 47g
Fiber - 7.3g
Sugar - 23g
Protein - 8.1g