After a hot, steamy summer here in the Northeast, we are welcoming fall with huge, happy open arms. As October approaches, we are so excited to be thick in the fall season. Here's a super, duper yummy Pumpkin Loaf to start you off with - this goes wonderfully with a hot, steamy cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee first thing in the AM.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia Extract
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk (we used homemade here!)
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray, or line with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, sift together the flours, baking & powder, stevia, salt, and seasonings. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla
- Mix in the eggs to the dry ingredients
- Once incorporated, add in the pumpkin and the almond milk, and mix well.
- Pour batter (which will be quite thick) into the loaf pan and bake for about 70 minutes.
- Enjoy with a scoop of Vanilla Bean Wink!
Serving Size: 1 slice Pumpkin Loaf with 1 scoop Wink Frozen Desserts. Recipe makes 16 slices.
Calories - 168
Fat - 9.8g
Carbs - 14.7g
Fiber - 8.4g
Sugar - 0g
Protein - 7.7g