Hello wonderful fall-obsessed friends! This morning, we were craving something super pumpkin-ey and warming to get into the Autumn mood. We also wanted some waffles. With a little change in ingredients, we present to you Keto Pumpkin Waffles. Enjoy!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure Stevia extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Coconut oil spray for the waffle maker
- Turn on the waffle maker and heat according to manufacturer's instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together with the pumpkin, oil, vanilla, stevia, and spices.
- Sift in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and stir in gently just to combine.
- Coat the waffle maker in non-stick spray of choice. Spoon the entire batter into the waffle maker, and cook according to your device's instructions.
- Serve with a scoop of Salted Caramel Wink, and enjoy!
Serving size - 1 waffle with 1 scoop Salted Caramel Wink. Recipe makes 4 waffles.
Calories - 142
Fat - 10.0g
Carbs - 8.1g
Fiber - 5.4g
Sugar - 0g
Protein - 5.8g