As the temperature cools down, one of the most "fall" things you can think of is the classic Pumpkin Spice Latte. We already made a healthier version of this fall treat, so we decided to expand our horizon and make a lightened up version of the Red Velvet Latte. Oh my word, this is so delightful, the entire team sipped on this the entire afternoon!!
1 pot freshly brewed coffee
1 cup non-dairy milk
1/4 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
Red food coloring - OPTIONAL but so pretty. We used the organic, beet-juiced powered kind
1 can chilled coconut cream
- Brew your coffee.
- Warm the non-dairy milk in a saucepan over low heat. Add in your chocolate, and mix with a wisk until the chocolate and milk are well incorporated.
- Add in a few drops of the food coloring to make the latte gorgeously red
- Whip up a few spoonfuls of the coconut cream)
- Pour the coffee into your favorite cozy mug, filling it up halfway
- Add the milk and chocolate mixture on top, filling the mug up to ALMOST the top
- Drop a couple of scoops of Cocoa-dough Wink to make the latte extra chocolaty
- Top with the coconut cream and some gorgeous red sprinkles
- Enjoy, preferably by a fire, with close friends (both human and fluffy)
Serving Size - 1 latte, as depicted in video above
Calories - 168
Fat - 9.2g
Carbs - 15g
Fiber - 4g
Sugar - 6.2g
Protein - 3.8g