Now that my darling husband has officially cut all sugar from his diet as part of his ketogenic quest, I wanted to make something that we could enjoy together, that adheres to his diet preferences. Most granola recipes use maple syrup, honey, or brown rice syrup as a “binder” which doesn’t really in our sugar-free household.
So, instead, here’s a granola using ZERO sugar!!! I did use oatmeal as the base, but it can be easily made grain-free and paleo by substituting the ½ cup of oats with another ½ cup of nuts or seeds (pepitas, sunflower seeds, etc). Not only is it gluten free and keto-compatible, but completely delicious!
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup rolled oats (can be replaced with ½ cup raw peptias, raw unsalted sunflower seeds, other nuts)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F
- First, chop up the almonds, walnuts, and pecans into small bits. Pour into a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients into bowl and stir to coat
- Pour mixture onto a sheet pan, and spread out evenly
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
- Let cool, store in your fave jar/container, and enjoy!
Serving Size – ¼ cup granola over 1 scoop Cinnamon Bun Wink
Calories – 128
Fat – 9.2g
Carbs – 7.4g
Fiber – 2.8g
Sugar - 0.6g
Protein – 4.0g