OHH MY GOSH guys, we found the holy grail of post-meal cookies. These are a simple, scrumptious twist on our current fave cookie recipe. We went through a pretty significant donut phase a few years back (where I had invisible handcuffs attached to that donut pan, baking every version of healthy donut humanly possible), and now we're clearly going through a cookie phase. Let's let it pass.
Without further ado or mumbling, let's get into the recipe!
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure Stevia extract
- 1.25 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (try to get the unsweetened kind)
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and get your baking sheet/silpat ready
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg vigorously. Whisk in the coconut oil, almond butter, almond milk, stevia, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- In that same bowl, sift in almond flour, baking soda, and half the salt (1/8th teaspoon). Mix well until combined.
- Mix in the chopped macadamia nuts and cranberries.
- Scoop onto silpat using a tablespoon or melon baller. Sprinkle with remaining salt, and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake Wink for the ultimate gorgeous dessert!
Serving size: 1 cookie with 1 scoop of Wink. Recipe makes 15 servings
Calories - 179
Fat - 13.7g
Carbs - 10.7g
Fiber - 6.1g
Sugar - 1.2g
Protein - 5.9g